Saturday, May 1, 2010

Our first daughter's baby shoes




















Since we found out that we're having our first daughter, I couldn't refuse myself to make these cute little girlie things.
I actually made this a while ago, but now let me be a show-off!!! A pair of baby shoes!

I've done crochet before, but I forgot how completely. This took forever to finish. How many times did I have to pull off and restart....
It's still crooked though... hahaha

Plus it didn't cost much. The yarn was the one I already had in my box, and I got the beads from my mother-in-law's beads collection.


Now I am planning to make a diaper bag. Look forward to it, everybody!

2 comments:

Nichols Family said...

Omedetou!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for y'all! A girl?!!! I can't wait to see her cuteness!!! Great shoes, too!

Unknown said...

よく、あかちゃんの性別の話になると、吉田家とかグリーンリーフ家とかニッツマ家の事を知っているユタ軍団んは、ニッツマ家の5番目ちゃまの話しによくなって。。。「すごいよなぁ~」と話しておりますよ! はい!

ホント、女の子いろ~んなことで楽しいよ~
Hはデレデレだろうなぁ~